Thursday, September 29, 2016

ĐÃN NGUYỆN NHÂN TRƯỜNG CỬU

"Đãn nguyện nhân trường cửu" (但願人長久) được phóng tác từ bài từ của Tô Đông Pha có tựa là "Trung Thu" theo thể điệu "Thủy Điệu Ca Đầu" (水調歌頭-中秋)

明月几时有
Since when has there been the bright Moon?
把酒问青天
I raise my cup of wine and ask the blue sky.

不知天上宫阙
I don't know about the palace in Heaven,

今夕是何年
What year this really is.
我欲乘风归去
I would like to ride the wind home to you.
又恐琼楼玉宇
But fear where the magnificent jade structures
高处不胜寒
There is an unbearable chill in high places.
起舞弄清影
So I started dancing and playing with my own clear image under the moonlight.
何似在人间
I might as well just stay in this human world.

转朱阁
Circling red chambers,
低绮户
Low through the curtained windows,
照无眠
You shine on the sleepless ones.
不应有恨
Surely you should not be having any misgivings
何事长向别时圆
For why are you so perfectly bright and round when we are parted?
人有悲欢离合
We humans have sorrow, joy, separation and togetherness.
月有阴晴圆缺
The Moon has dimness, brightness, fullness and eclipses.
此事古难全
This matter has never been ideal since the ancient time.
但愿人长久
Wishing we live long lives,
千里共婵娟
To appreciate the beauty of the Moon even while thousand miles apart.
(Sưu tầm trên mạng)

Thêm một bài do Đặng Lệ Quân (邓丽君) hát.



No comments: